Are you looking for branded Phi Kappa Psi merchandise, such as:
- Clothing (t-shirts, hats, sweatshirts, etc.) [Does not include ties and bow ties]
- Glassware (mugs, glasses, paperweights, etc.)
- Signage (banners, screen printing, etc.)
- Gifts (bags, mugs, non-ritual jewelry such as lavalieres)
If so, please visit our Greek licensing page, with a listing of over 100 vendors certified to provide quality, approved products that feature our trademarked logos, letters and images. It is important to make sure we protect our brand, and shopping with those approved vendors is a big step in that.
If you are interested in purchasing special Fraternity items, only available through the National Office, you must log in to Phi Psi Connect in order to see what products are available for purchase. This includes badges, recognition pins, ritual gear, flags and neck ties. Sign in here to log in to your account and process your order through the Phi Kappa Psi Headquarters.
Phi Kappa Psi Announces New Staffing Changes
Fraternity restructuring chapter management positions, along withfull article
Welcome Our New Team Members
Phi Kappa Psi is excited to announce the hiring of several newfull article
6/11/2013 10:54 AM
- PhiKappaPsi: This is a really cool thing that happened with the demolition of the (old) Indiana Beta chapter house: http://t.co/yuIQza6fUK 6/7/2013 10:23 AM
- PhiKappaPsi: Pre-con networking! MT @AdamRitz: @samdavidson I wanna interview u at the @phikappapsi leadership conference for my #SocialAwarenessRadio 6/6/2013 10:24 PM
- PhiKappaPsi: So excited! MT @jegill21: Excited to announce my new job as @PhiKappaPsi's Director of Digital Marketing. Can't wait to get started! 6/4/2013 3:04 PM