The Phi Psi Experience is the Fraternity's online learning and personal development platform. It is available to all members (new members, undergraduates, and alumni). The Experience contains interactive and informative modules that are housed within five programmatic areas.
- Member Orientation: This program houses the online portion of the Fraternity's six-week new member education program. It provides new members with an understanding of the national organization, support the Foundation provides, and several modules focusing on personal development which prepares the new member for active membership.
- Personal Integrity: As a core value of the Fraternity, this program seeks to provide modules that help members develop as individuals in the realm of leadership, personal finances, etc.
- Academic Excellence: As a core value of the Fraternity, this program seeks to provide modules that develop members in the realm of academics and to prepare them for their future careers.
- Respect for the Dignity and Well-Being of Others: As a core value of the Fraternity, this program seeks to provide modules which help members to understand the importance of giving back to others and how to be a positive force in others' lives.
- Fraternity Operations: This program houses resources for chapter and colony operations as well as information for the Fraternity's volunteers.
The Experience is a user-content driven platform and we are always accepting new ideas regarding modules for our members to use for their own personal development. If you have an idea or would like to have your presentation uploaded, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.