Phi Kappa Psi Announces Professional Development Conference
Indianapolis (August 31, 2017) – Phi Kappa Psi is pleased to announce the inaugural Professional Development Conference (PDC), a unique opportunity to ensure our members receive the most relevant programming to enhance personal and professional talents. Hosted at the Westin O’Hare Hotel in Chicago, Illinois from October 19-22, undergraduate brothers from across the country can attend this premiere conference predicated on enhancing professional skills.
The conference, available to upperclassmen, will enhance members’ professional skills through intense workshops, one-on-one coaching and excellent networking opportunities. Participants can expect to be industry-ready to tackle post-collegiate pursuits through the following:
- Building interview skills and action plans for career planning
- Constructing and strengthening personal resumes
- Working on stress management and a healthy work-life balance
- Networking with Phi Psi Alumni
- Learning to make positive, timely decisions
- Managing Conflicts and difficult conversations in an effective manner
Interested parties should apply to join the program by September 15. A limited cost of $50 will cover hotel, travel and food expenses. Questions can be directed to Senior Director of Member Development Kyle Hickman at email@example.com.