Staffing Update – Departures and Position Updates
Indianapolis, June 19, 2017 – The Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity announces a variety of staffing updates heading into the 2017 Woodrow Wilson Leadership School.
First, two members of staff are moving on to exciting new opportunities in their professional development.
- Nicholas Chiesa (W&J ’12) will be leaving staff to begin working with Tesla as a Customer Service Specialist. Nick began as an Expansion Consultant for the 2015-2016 academic year, before serving as an Associate Director of Standards for the last year. His time on staff has seen successful colonization efforts and a steady presence for chapters in need of guidance and support. Chiesa’s last day was Friday, June 9.
- Kylie Justus will also be moving on from Phi Kappa Psi to pursue other opportunities. Kylie has been on staff since June 2016 serving as the Digital Marketing Manager for the Fraternity. Her time on staff has been spent bringing a professional touch to the Fraternity’s social media presence and marketing efforts, as well as serving as an in-house photographer and videographer. Kylie’s last day on staff was Friday, June 16, 2017.
While it is sad to see these dedicated staff members go, the Fraternity wishes them nothing but the best in their new roles and thanks them for all of their hard work!
Next, the Fraternity is pleased to announce some changes in the staffing structure, taking effect immediately.
- Amanda Baldwin will now be serving as the Fraternity’s Chief Financial Officer, having previously served as the Senior Director of Business Operations. Her duties include leadership of all financial management activities, IT, HR as well as general business operations. This is a new role which consolidates all back-office functions under one senior leader.
- Ronald Ransom (Butler ’00), formerly the Senior Director of Chapter Operations, will now be serving the Fraternity in the role of Chief Operating Officer. In this role he will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Headquarters office as well as help lead the next level of inward focused change around metrics, insurance, and other special projects. This is also a new role for the organization which will provide a point of leverage for the Executive Director as well as accelerate the pace of change at Headquarters.
- James D’Imperio (Purdue ’07) will be replacing Ron as the Senior Director of Chapter Operations, overseeing the Chapter Services, Expansion, and Standards teams. James has served as the Director of Standards since 2015.
- Brian Kochheiser (BGSU ’12) will replace James as the Fraternity’s Director of Standards, having served as an Associate Director of Standards since 2015.
- Zachary Herge (Toledo ’10) is the Fraternity’s newest Associate Director of Standards.
The Fraternity is excited to see the development of these roles and the continued professionalism in our staff.
The Fraternity is Hiring
The Fraternity is looking for passionate, talented individuals to continue filling out its ranks in a variety of areas. If you are interested in a position with Headquarters, check out our open employment opportunities HERE.
The Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity, founded in 1852 at Jefferson College, engages men of integrity, further develops their intellect and enhances community involvement. With a legacy built on acceptance and trust, each brother realizes his highest potential through a lifelong experience of service and excellence. Today there are 106 undergraduate chapters and colonies, 51 alumni associations and more than 124,000 lifetime initiates.