Phi Kappa Psi is committed to the betterment of men’s health.
According to the Movember Foundation, across the world, men die an average of six years younger than women, and for reasons that are largely preventable. It doesn’t have to be this way. We can all take action to live happier, healthier, and longer lives. Phi Kappa Psi is proud to partner with the Movember Foundation to continue the conversation among our membership about men’s health issues, and to raise money that fund men’s health research.
We believe in the importance of our members’ health. We believe in the power of conversation and education on important men’s health issues. We are committed to making sure our members feel empowered and supported to seek help to be the healthiest version of themselves.
As a brotherhood, we want all of our members to know you are not alone, and we encourage you to take care of YOU.
Grow, Move or Host to support Movember
Throughout the month of November, Phi Psis around the world are encouraged to participate in an awareness and fundraising campaign to support the Movember Foundation.
Participating is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Head to the Movember website to create your profile. (If you’re returning for another year, simply reuse your credentials.)
- Start a chapter team page and join the Phi Kappa Psi network. (Looking to join a team? We’ve got you covered! Sign up under the general fraternity team.)
- Invite your chapter brothers to join you and start spreading the word. Be sure to tag @PhiKappaPsi and use #Movember in your posts
Ways to participate:
- Grow and groom a moustache (mo for short). The moustache is a great conversation starter to talk to your brothers, family and friends about men’s health issues.
- Host an event as a chapter to raise funds and awareness of men’s health issues.
- Create or take part in a movement challenge.
It’s way more fun to Mo with friends, so encourage your chapter brothers to take on the challenge with you for optimal success.