GreekLifeEdu is an interactive, online course created by EverFi. The focus of the course is to empower students to make well-informed decisions about issues which can and will affect their time as a college student. Phi Kappa Psi uses this course to provide foundational educational knowledge to all new members about hazing, sexual assault, and substance use.
To access this program, new members should log in to the Phi Psi Portal, click on the Education and Training tab, then GreekLifeEdu. New members should complete Part 1 of the course no later than June 01, 2022. It is the individual member’s responsibility to complete both parts of the course, and a chapter does receive financial penalties for an individual member’s non-completion.
Part 1 consists of five modules and should take about an hour to complete. You can complete this in one sitting or save your progress and return to complete it in multiple sessions. There is a final exam at the end of Part 1. You must obtain a score of 70% to “pass” this part of the course. Part 2 will be available to after a 14-day intersession period.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
All new members who were inducted (became a new member) of Phi Kappa Psi are required to complete GreekLifeEdu by June 01, 2022.
Members should expect to spend an hour to an hour and a half to complete Part 1. After completing Part 1, there is a 14-day waiting period before you can complete Part 2. Part 2 takes about 15 minutes to complete.
Yes, Part 1 must be completed no later than June 01, 2022. Keep in mind that there is a mandatory 14-day intersession between the two parts. Chapters will receive financial penalties for individual member’s non-completion. Fines vary based on the number of members who did not complete the program.
The chapter’s corresponding secretary or president needs to register individuals in the Phi Psi Portal to initiate an email with instructions. If individuals do not receive the email, they should check their spam folder and ensure the email address was entered correctly. If changes need to be made, they can be cared for in the portal and invitations can be resent by using the individual’s name. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.
You will need a Chapter-Level Administrative Account to track your chapter’s progress.
- If you have an account from a previous school year, this account should still work. You can reset the password if you have forgotten your credentials. If you are unsure if you previously had an account, contact the Membership Development team at email@example.com to check.
- To create a new administrator account:
- Go to: https://platform.everfi.net/greekadmin/login
- Click on Register and enter the registration code for your group. A copy of these instructions along with a document with codes is available in the Phi Psi Portal under “New Member Education Facilitation Materials.”
- Click Next to create your EverFi Account
- If you are unable to finish completing your account because you have an existing account under the same email, you can use a different email to create the new account or follow the prompts to reset your password.
- Once set-up, you can log in to check course progress at everfi.com/login
- Multiple officers/advisors can set up tracking accounts for a chapter/colony. If an account needs to be deleted, you can contact the Membership Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ensure that the new member has been dropped from the roster in the Phi Psi Portal.
Set the individual’s status as Dropped New Member on the chapter’s roster in the Phi Psi Portal.