GreekLifeEdu is an interactive, online course created by EverFi. The focus of the course is to empower students to make well-informed decisions about issues which can and will affect their time as a college student. Phi Kappa Psi uses this course to provide foundational educational knowledge to all new members about hazing, sexual assault, and substance use.
As a criterion of the Minimum Standards for Chapters of Phi Kappa Psi, each new member is responsible for the completion of both Parts 1 and 2 of GreekLifeEdu prior to their initiation. While it is the individual’s responsibility to complete the program, the chapter will receive penalties for non-completion.
Part One of the course takes no more than two hours to complete. It can be completed in one sitting (which is recommended) or progress can be saved and completed in multiple stages. Members must earn a grade of 70% or higher on the final exam for official completion.
There is a mandatory 30-day intersession period between Parts One and Two. This intersession cannot be reduced; completing Part One in a timely manner is critical to ensuring Part Two can be completed prior to initiation.
New members access the course through the Phi Psi Portal. If new members encounter issues with access, they should contact Ben Teague, IT Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chapter-Level Administrative Account Creation
As an officer/advisor, you are able to track the progress of your new members’ completion of GreekLifeEdu.
Beginning in 2016-2017, you will need to create a chapter-level EverFi account tied to an email address of our choosing for this process. Previous chapter logins will no longer be used.
To create your chapter-level administrator account:
- Go to: https://platform.everfi.net/greekadmin/login
- Click on ’Register‘, enter the Registration Code:
- Click ’Next‘ to create your EverFi Account
If you are unable to finish completing your account because you have an existing account under the same email, please use a different email to create this account.
Should you experience problems, please reach out to Andrea Kleekamp, Director of Health and Wellness.
Tracking New Member Progress
There are two ways you can monitor progress of your new members.
Option #1 – EverFi Website
- Go to everfi.com/login
- The dashboard will display the number of new members in each stage of the course
- Clicking on the number will show information on the specific new members at each stage
Option #2 – Officer Portal
- Log into the Officer Portal
- Click on ‘Reports’
- Select ’Membership‘ for the Report Category
- Select ’GreekLifeEdu‘ for Report
- A report will be shown with new members you have reported to Headquarters
- Report includes Current Status, Part 1 Completed Date & Course Completion Date
- This report updates a few times a week, so real-time data is not available