About Your Stay
Red Rock Resort
11011 W Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, NV, 89135
These prices are for single, double, triple and quadruple occupancy. The room rate is inclusive of the resort fee, which includes basic daily in-room internet, newspaper and admission to the exercise facility. All rates are subject to the 12% room tax.
NOTE: At least one occupant per room must be 21 years of age or older. That person must be the one to check into the room.
The rooms do not have coffee pots in them. Refrigerators are available upon request and are $25 daily. If you need a mobility scooter, the concierge desk can refer a rental company.
|Room Size||Cost per night|
|Deluxe Two-Bed Room||$169|
|1BR Luxury Suite||$1069|
|2BR Luxury Suite||$1269|
* If you would like just one bed in your room, reserve a Deluxe Room and in the additional requests, write that you would like a one-bed room.The hotel cannot guarantee everyone who wants a one-bed room will receive one.
You may make your reservation online, or by calling (866)767-7773 and reference group code RCPKP. The room block closes on June 18. The equivalent of one night’s room fee and tax will be required at the time the reservation is made, either by check or credit card. Individual room reservations may be canceled up to 72 hours prior to arrival without penalty. Cancellations within 72 hours prior to arrival will result in a penalty of one night room fee and tax.
McCarran International Airport | (702)261-5211
McCarran International Airport is a short 20-minute drive. Ride Share Pick Up is available, as are rental cars and taxis. Pickup locations depend on the terminal in which you arrive and taxis have a $2 charge on all fares originating from the airport.
You may receive a 2-10% discount on Delta flights. Use Meeting Event Code: NMRPP
There will be no charge for valet and self-parking if you have booked your room in the Phi Kappa Psi Room Block.
Men’s Warehouse Discount
Phi Kappa Psi is once again partnering with Men’s Warehouse for discounted tuxedo rentals and purchases. Present this flyer for a $40 discount on rentals or a 40% discount on purchases.
The garments will be directly delivered to Red Rock Resort on Wednesday, July 11 in the morning. Men’s Warehouse will coordinate with the bell desk to have garments available for pickup at the gentleman’s convenience.
The men will try-on in their room. If anything is missing or needs alterations, instructions will be in their garment bag. Men’s Warehouse will provide the corrected item the next day.
At the end of the event, drop the garments to the bell desk (July 15).
Las Vegas weather can vary but expect to have a dry heat. The average high in July is 105 degrees Fahrenheit and even overnight temperatures can easily be in the 80s. Drink lots of water.
Las Vegas is in the Pacific Time Zone (Greenwich Mean Time minus eight hours)
Taxis and Rideshare
To hail a taxi, stand at the curb and look for a yellow cab with an illuminated white number on top. Off-duty cabs display the illuminated words “Off Duty” on the same sign. Board and exit the cab curbside. Drivers appreciate a 15-20 percent gratuity at the end of a trip.
Uber and Lyft are both available in Las Vegas as well.
Red Rock offers a complimentary shuttle service for its guests. Seating is limited and you must present a room key to board the shuttle.
- From Red Rock to the Airport:
- 5am, 7am, 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, and 7pm.
- Drops off at the departure level.
- From the Airport to Red Rock:
- 6am, 8am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm, 8pm, and 9pm.
- Picks up from ground zero.
- From Red Rock to Fashion Show Mall:
- 11:10am, 1:10pm, 3:10pm, 5:10pm, 7:10pm, and 9:10pm.
- Departs from Red Rock East Valet.
- From Fashion Show Mall to Red Rock:
- 11:40am, 1:40pm, 3:40pm, 5:40pm, 7:40pm, 9:40pm, and 10:00pm.
- Hotel doorman: $3 for hailing a cab
- Porters and bellhops: $1-$2 per bag
- Maids: $1-$2 per person, per day of your visit, or as much as $5 per day
- Waitstaff and bartenders: 15-20 percent of total bill
- Taxi drivers: 15-20 percent of total fare
- Tips for other service personnel, such as theater ushers, tour guides, and coat-check staff, are always appreciated. It’s worth noting that if you’re having drinks at a bar, bartenders typically expect a $2 tip for every drink they serve you. Later, when the bar gets crowded, you’ll be glad that the bartender remembers you!