The Phi Kappa Psi Guest Program is available for those who accompany brothers to GAC. Registration for the Basic Guest Program is $375. This will include:
- President’s Reception
- Continental Breakfast for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
- Saturday Evening Awards Banquet
Wine and Networking
A wine event will be held on Thursday, July 12, from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm at the Hearthstone Restaurant inside the Red Rock Resort. For $47 you will get 2 glasses of wine and light appetizers. More wine can be purchased on-site.
Buses to the Strip
Buses will run continuously to the strip from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. The price is $30 per person, with drop off locations at the Paris and Venetian hotels. An average Uber/Lyft fare is roughly $25-$30 one-way.
- Mention Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity upon making your appointment or visiting the spa and receive a 20% discount valid on all spa treatments
- Book an 80-minute spa treatment and receive a complimentary enhancement
- Massage options: Refreshing Scalp Treatment, Feet Treat or a Muscle Soother
- Facial Option: Eye-drating mask
- Spa Daily Access Fee: $15 (normally $25)
KidsQuest for 12 and under
- Make sure you are looking at the Red Rocks location
- Babysitting will NOT be provided on Saturday night during the final banquet. Children 12 and under can go to KidsQuest
- No reservations are necessary for KidsQuest you can show up at any time while they are open and stay for as long as you want.
- Show your conference name tag and get 20% off services.