The Phi Kappa Psi Guest Program is available for those who accompany brothers to GAC. Registration for the Basic Guest Program is $375. This will include:
- President’s Reception
- Continental Breakfast for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
- Saturday Evening Awards Banquet
A wine event will be held on Thursday from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm at Grape Street. This event is limited to 55 people and is $62. This includes light apps and two glasses of wine. More wine can be purchased on-site. Grape Street is a five to ten-minute walk, no transportation will be provided.
Buses will also run continuously to the strip 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. The price is $30 per person, with drop off locations at the Paris and Venetian hotels. An average Uber/Lyft fare is roughly $25-$30 one-way.
- Spa at Red Rock
- Mention Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity upon making your appointment or visiting the spa and receive a 20% discount valid on all spa treatments
- Book an 80-minute spa treatment and receive a complimentary enhancement
- Massage options: Refreshing Scalp Treatment, Feet Treat or a Muscle Soother
- Facial Option: Eye-drating mask
- Spa Daily Access Fee: $15 (normally $25)
- KidsQuest for 12 and under
- Make sure you are looking at the Red Rocks location
- Babysitting will NOT be provided on Saturday night during the final banquet. Children 12 and under can go to KidsQuest
- No reservations are necessary for KidsQuest you can show up at any time while they are open and stay for as long as you want.
- Show your conference name tag and get 20% off services.
Las Vegas Pass
The Las Vegas Pass is a great way to explore the city at a discounted rate. Phi Kappa Psi will not be purchasing these passes on behalf of guests. They can be purchased for 1, 2, 3, or 5 days. To learn more and to purchase your Las Vegas pass, visit www.lasvegaspass.com.