PDC is a unique opportunity for undergraduates to enhance or develop their professional skills through vigorous workshops and one–on–one coaching. It also provides an avenue to expand your network to include seasoned alum from across the country. Phi Psi’s partnership with Jimmy Palumbo and PivitU has made this program an overwhelming success in its first two years.
Student participation is underwritten by generous donations to the Phi Kappa Psi Foundation and Chapter Leadership Funds (CLF) with participants incurring a $150 out of pocket registration fee.
During PDC participants:
- Meet and interact with alumni coaches and local area alumni from a wide array of professional industries
- Develop their personal brand to use on LinkedIn and in resume development
- Craft an elevator pitch to use in networking settings
- Build an action plan for career planning
- Understand the professional on-boarding process
- Understand the world of professional recruiting and how to set yourself apart
- Learn winning interview strategies