Phi Psi Family
Our Fraternity flourishes when we have a talented group of volunteers working with our students. We are proud to introduce the launch of the Phi Psi Family. The Phi Psi Family is an identity worth celebrating—it’s a chance to tell the world you care about the future of fraternities by becoming an active participant in our member development initiatives.
Members of the Phi Psi Family are:
- Members OR non-members who are enthusiastic about student growth
- Individuals with the skills and interest needed to facilitate leadership programs
- Talented writers who can contribute to the Fraternity’s publications, including The Shield
- Trained professionals who possess the ability to write leadership curriculum
- Volunteers willing to provide advisor support to our chapters and colonies
If you are interested, please complete the online form. You should expect a response to your application within 3-5 business days. Phi Psi Family members receive a number of exclusive member benefits.
If you have any questions about the Phi Psi Family, contact Senior Director of Member Development, Kyle Hickman.
Phi Psi Family Reunion
- Date: Monday, June 4, 2018
- Time: 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. EST
- URL: The link was provided via email—contact us if you need the link. The call will be recorded and distributed to members of the Phi Psi Family later.