A critical aspect of District Council meetings is the election of Archons. Elected by brothers in their District, an Archon is an undergraduate brother that will sit on the Phi Kappa Psi Executive Council. Archons elected at the District Council meeting will sit on the Executive Council until the summer of 2025.
Further information will be given at each meeting should an individual nominate themself or be nominated by a fellow brother. Please expect to answer the following questions during the meeting:
- Introduction: Please include a short bio of yourself, how you stay involved on both your campus and in Phi Psi and any other information you feel is important to share with us.
- What does being a member of a national fraternity mean to you both as an individual and as a member of your chapter?
- Pick a section of The Creed and explain it importance to you as a man and as a potential Archon.
- What do you want to accomplish in your role as an Archon?
- Why do you feel you are qualified for the Archon position? What strengths do you bring to this position?
Want to learn more about what an Archon is, the election process and serving as an Archon? Click the button below to view a PDF that explains it all.