Who We Are
Canonsburg Corporation was established in 2005 as the national housing arm of Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity to provide housing support and resources to house corporations and chapters.
To help promote and maintain the safest, most affordable and comfortable housing options for all Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity chapters.
What We Do
Canonsburg Corporation offers a variety of services to local Phi Kappa Psi house corporations such as an IRS group tax exemption, educational resources and loans. Canonsburg Corporation stands ready to assist your house corporation with its next housing project and has funds ready to loan.
The Canonsburg Corporation offers the following loan programs:
- Life Safety Loans – Sprinklers, fire-prevention systems, fire doors, extinguishers, etc.
- Property Improvement Loans – Renovation projects, updates, etc.
- Second Mortgage Loans – House refinancing or support in purchasing a property.
- Line of Credit Loans – Bridge money to complete campaigns or start a project.
- Security Deposit Loans – Seed money for a house corporation to rent a facility.