What if you could build your own college experience? An experience that lived up to higher standards of excellence than what currently lies in front of you.
Just because we’re not on your campus doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy all of the benefits Phi Psi has to offer during your collegiate career and for the rest of your life.
Starting a new chapter, or colonizing, is one of the most rewarding things you will ever do. While the process is different on every campus, you’ll have to prove to your school that you’re running an organization that furthers the mission of the university, and you’ll have to show other students what a great chapter you can become in order to recruit new members. Local alumni can be of great assistance but with undergraduate control in Phi Psi, the ball is squarely in your court.
How to bring Phi Psi to your campus:
- Complete the interest form below to start the process. Once submitted, a member from our Chapter Operations team will review the application.
- Consult with your university’s Greek life officer about the process of bringing Phi Psi to your campus.
- Begin recruiting! You will need to find like-minded men who hold the values of Phi Psi.
- Once our Chapter Operations team has consulted with your university’s Greek life officer and determined Phi Psi is able to come to your campus, the chartering process will begin.
- Celebrate! You are a Phi Psi Founding Father.
If you have questions throughout the process or would like more information, email email@example.com.