Phi Kappa Psi is excited to announce the launch of a new login interface on the Phi Psi Portal.
Upon logging into the Phi Psi Portal starting July 12th, existing users will be asked to create Fraternity-Sorority ID (FSID) credentials to access their accounts. This is not spam! FSID is a single login service for interfraternal organizations that the North American Interfraternity Conference (NIC) & the Phi Psi Portal are partnering with to continuously improve the user experience and make new additions possible.
With the launch of this new login interface, Phi Kappa Psi is also excited to announce that there is now a searchable member directory available on the portal for all members. Please note that this feature is accessible to brothers only.
Follow the instructions below to complete FSID registration and access the improved Phi Psi Portal on or after July 12th. Please read all information prior to following the links. The correct Phi Psi Portal URL is: portal.phikappapsi.com
- The email address you use to register with FSID must be concurrent with the address you currently use for the Phi Psi Portal. This is required. Visit the Phi Psi Portal to begin creating your FSID login.
- You will receive an email asking to verify your account once you have registered, please check your spam and junk folders if this does not appear in your regular inbox.
- Once you have your FSID registered, you may continue to log in to the Phi Psi Portal using these credentials.
- Once in the Portal you may click on the “Chapter Selector” dropdown menu on the top right. Select your chapter or Alumni Association to get into ChapterSpot,
- To access the member directory, click on “Directory Search” on the left and use like any other web search. You may also update your information by clicking “My Profile” in the dropdown menu underneath your name in the top right.