GAC T-Shirt Contest
The Grand Arch Council t-shirt design contest is back again! As we prepare for the 80th GAC in Minneapolis this summer, all Phi Psi graphic designers are invited to participate.
- Open to: All Phi Psis (alumni too!)
- Deadline for submission: Midnight EST Thursday, April 24
Designs must be submitted online via this form.
- Voting: Begins Friday, May 1
Designs will be posted to a Facebook photo album with voting open for one-week May 1-8, 2020.
- Winning design: Will be printed on t-shirts available for purchase at GAC in July.
- The contest is open to all members in good standing of Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity.
- All entries must be original creations of the contestant which have never been published and do not contain profanity, trademarks, logos or copyrighted works of any other person or business.
- The winning design will remain property of Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity and will not be returned to the designer. Phi Kappa Psi may use the winning design at any time after the contest. The contest winner may display their own design in a portfolio or personal collection, but may not sell or reproduce the design for any other purpose once submitted to the contest.
- Eligible submissions will be put to a public vote in a Facebook photo album on the Fraternity’s Facebook page from May 1 through May 8, 2020.
- Contest begins March 18, 2020.
- Entries must be received via the submission form by midnight EST on April 24, 2020.
- Completed entries:
- Must include designer’s name, chapter affiliation and contact information (a phone number and email address).
- May be submitted in the following file types: .AI, .PDF, or .PSD.
- Must also include a .JPG or .PNG file to be posted in the photo album for voting.
- Winner will receive their choice of a free non-transferable registration to GAC or a prepaid $150 Visa Gift Card. Winner will also receive a t-shirt with their design and a mention in The Shield.
- Phi Kappa Psi reserves the right to terminate this contest at any time, effective on the date of issuing the termination notice and is under no obligation to give notice prior to the date of termination.