Undergraduate GAC T-Shirt Competition
The 79th GAC will be here before you know it. To help celebrate, Phi Kappa Psi National Fraternity is holding an undergraduate t-shirt design contest. Submissions are due by 5 p.m. EST Wednesday, January 31, 2018. The top designs will then be up for popular vote between March 1, 2018 and March 15, 2018. The winning design will be printed on t-shirts available for purchase at GAC in July.
Please submit your entry via this form.
- The contest is open to all undergraduate members of Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity.
- All entries must be original creations of the contestant which have never been published and do not contain profanity, trademarks, logos or copyrighted works of any other person or business.
- The winning design will remain property of Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity and will not be returned to you. Phi Kappa Psi may use the winning design at any time after the contest. The contest winner may display their own design in a portfolio or personal collection, but may not sell or reproduce the design for any other purpose once submitted to the contest.
- A panel of judges at Phi Kappa Psi headquarters will choose no more than the top 10 submissions. The top submissions will be put to a public vote from March 1 through March 15, 2018.
- The contest begins on November 15, 2017.
- The entries must be received online by 5 p.m. on January 31, 2018.
- Form of Entries:
- The entry should be accompanied by your name and contact information (a cell phone number and email address).
- The entry may be submitted electronically using the following file types: .AI, .JPG, .PDF, .PNG or .PSD.
- If you are selected as the winner, you will receive your choice of a free non-transferable registration to GAC OR a prepaid $150 Visa Gift Card. You will also receive a t-shirt with your design, and a mention in The Shield.
- Phi Kappa Psi reserves the right to terminate this contest at any time, effective on the date of issuing the termination notice and is under no obligation to give notice prior to the date of termination.